Many young people don’t like soaping showers but like to lie in the bathtub and wash them. Most of the substances in the soap are taken from natural products. But the framing used in the bubble bath is not, it is very fragrant, but this fragrance may cause skin irritation and dizziness. Lying in the bathtub for a long time, the body is exposed to foam for a long time, and its harmful chemical “foam stabilizer” will penetrate into the skin and breathe into the lungs.
Tips: Try to take an as little bubble bath as possible and use shower gel. Vegetable oil soap is a good choice.
Gum disease can cause heart disease, which is more harmful to heart health than smoking and cholesterol. In addition, gum disease increases the risk of stroke, osteoporosis, respiratory disease, and diabetes. There are several active ingredients in toothpaste that make people worrying. The widely used chemical “sodium lauryl sulfate” in toothpaste is believed to cause gastrointestinal problems and liver toxicity; it can make the mouth more easily ulcerated and suffer from oral cancer. Abrasives in toothpaste are also believed to damage the gums and make the gums more vulnerable.
Tips: When brushing your teeth, don’t think that the more toothpaste, the better, don’t squeeze too much. Don’t brush your teeth frequently and control it three times a day.
Whether it is cheap or expensive shampoo, it is a mixture of detergent and other ingredients. Like a foaming agent in a bubble bath, once the shampoo is stored for a long time, the formaldehyde will react with the emulsified components used in the shampoo to form a chemical called N-nitrosodiethanolamine. The shampoo is a daily necessity that we often use in our lives, so the health problem it brings is also of particular concern.
Tips: When purchasing shampoo, be sure to carefully read the content of the detergent ingredients indicated on the label and select the one with the least amount; Don’t wash your hair frequently and expose your scalp to detergents for a long time; From now on, the shampoo used when you shampoo is halved from the previous amount; Be careful not to let shampoo enter your eyes when shampooing.
The styling gel water
Gel water is a product in which a plastic substance is dissolved in a solution and then placed in a pressurized bottle. Stereotypes contain a chemical that destroys the normal secretion of human hormones, phthaloyl. According to scientists, hairdressers who regularly come into contact with gel water are generally prone to respiratory diseases. Another point must be noted, when using drowning water, it is usually sprayed first, then the hair is shaped by hand so that harmful chemicals will damage the nails and cause deformation.
Tips：Try not to use Styling gel water for stereotypes every time you cut your hair; if you must use gel water, then it is best not to choose the type of spray, but use a solid clot.
Antiperspirants contain carcinogens such as preservatives, which also contain artificial flavors that cause damage to the liver. Scientists have found that women apply antiperspirant twice a week, so she has cancer for 15 years earlier than women who don’t.
Tips: Do not use antiperspirants of spraying-type, choose a type of liquid application.
The shaving cream
The shaving cream used by male shaves doesn’t appear to be dangerous, but it is not. During storage, the “triethanolamine” and “emulsifier and foam thickener” in the shaving cream react with other chemical components to produce harmful substances, causing headaches, dyspnea, vomiting, and other adverse symptoms.
Those things with a shelf life
- Toothbrush: should be replaced frequently.At present, the domestic toothbrush on the market, using l-2 months or 2-3 months, the toothbrush hair is bent. The curved bristles are not only difficult to clean the food residue in the teeth but also scratch the gums. In addition, it is easy to retain bacteria in the toothbrush head that has been used for a long time. Therefore, it is generally recommended to replace the toothbrush every 3-4 months.
- Mattress: Change once every five years.A mattress of the best quality will wear out over a long period of time, and the support will also decrease, which will affect the quality of sleep. In addition, a lot of stains will fall on the mattress, let us sleep directly with the bacteria. The study found that most people who replaced their mattresses in 5 years had higher sleep quality than before and had less back pain. Therefore, it is recommended to change the mattress once every 5 years.
- Chopsticks; change once every six months.After using a pair of chopsticks for half a year, there will be a lot of bacteria and detergent left in the small grooves. In this case, the chance of getting sick is greatly increased. The doctor suggested that in addition to disinfecting the chopsticks, it should be replaced at least once every six months.
- Water purifier: change once in 6 years, deep cleaning once every two to three months.The general household water purifier uses the principle of filtration and infiltration to remove microorganisms, bacteria and other substances in the tap water. However, after a long period of use, the filtration function of the water purifier will decrease. It not only does not play a thorough cleaning role but also breeds some bacteria, which is not conducive to people’s health.
- Toilet brush: change for half a year.The toilet brush is the biggest source of pollution in the bathroom. After each use, it should be rinsed with clean water in time, then drained, or spray some disinfectant on it, then put it in a dry and ventilated place. Since it is easier to hide dirt after the bristles fall off, in general, it should be replaced after about half a year.
- Curtain: Wash once every six months.Many people have neglected the cleaning of curtains, and some families don’t even wash them for two or three years. If it is not cleaned for many years, it will be heavily dusty and dusty. If the indoor ventilation is poor or the wall is wet, it is easy to breed mold, which is an important reason for poor air quality. Wipe off the dust with a clean damp cloth every other week or two, especially for families with children or pets at home, they must be thoroughly cleaned once every six months.